HTWW team have been invited to present at a large number of professional and academic events all around the world. We are proud to mention that we have been presenting and talking about wellbeing, wellness, healthcare, health and travel related topics and subjects in over 100 locations worldwide.
László is known for his disruptive, yet informative, inspirational as well as entertaining talks and presentations. He often talks about experience engineering and development, health destination management, marketing and competiveness in health tourism and performance benchmarking.
Melanie uses her academic and research background to create analytical and visionary talks about how lifestyles and wellbeing are being influenced by social, environmental or political factors. She focuses on holistic concepts of wellness and applies a cross-cultural dimension to her work.
HTWW Team delivers the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2021:
- 16 February Wellness in Hospitality with Sonal Uberoi (online)
- 28-29 June (St Anton, Austria) Medical Wellness Congress 2021
HTWW Team delivers the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2020:
- 14 December (online): ΣOUL TAILORΣ TALK: Medical, Wellness & Health, the merge and opportunities arising (link)
- 9 December (online) Spa Business Education: Wellness Tourism Now & In the Future
- 29 November (online workshop) insigHT2020/Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council Conference: Post-COVID Marketing for Medical Tourism to Stay Ahead
- 13 November (online) Future of Wellness Conference: How many pillars of wellbeing exist?
- 12-13 November Crikvenica International Health Tourism Conference: Clusters & Associations 4.0 (presentation)
- 10 November (online) Medical Tourism International Forum: What does Wellness Mean Post-COVID19?
- 8 October (online) LitCare Podcast Series with Grazvydas Morkus: Health Travel During COVID-19. A Paradigm Shift?
- 1 October (online) Arabian Hotel Investment Conference/AHIC Day 3: Investing in Wellness the Right Way to Ensure ROI (review)
- 11 September (online) IGCAT Annual Conference: Exploring Linkages Between Food, Well-being and Sustainable Tourism
- 27 July Music Cities Community Webinar: Panel on Music and Wellbeing (review)
- 22 June WTM Global Hub: What Industry Stakeholders can tell us about the Future of Wellness Tourism
- 11-13 March & 29-30 April (Chur, Switzerland) Minor in Health Tourism Management Course (Fachhochschule Graubünden)
- 10-14 February (Parnu, Estonia) Health Tourism Course (University of Tartu, Parnu Kolledz)
- 24 January (Vilnius, Lithuania) Health Tourism: Luxury or Necessity Forum
HTWW Team planned to deliver the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2020:
- 19-21 March (Seoul, South Korea) Medical Korea 2020
- 11 March (Da Nangh, Vietnam) APSWC Annual Workshop 2020
- 5 March (Berlin, Germany) Expert Forum Wellness ITB 2020
- 11-12 May (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic) Punta Cana Wellness
You can learn about our talks and approaches from a selection of presentation we are happy to share with you. You can access them via our SlideShare account.