HTWW team have been invited to present at a large number of professional and academic events all around the world. We are proud to mention that we have been presenting and talking about wellbeing, wellness, healthcare, health and travel related topics and subjects in over 100 locations worldwide.
László is known for his disruptive, yet informative, inspirational as well as entertaining talks and presentations. He often talks about experience engineering and development, health destination management, marketing and competiveness in health tourism and performance benchmarking.
Melanie uses her academic and research background to create analytical and visionary talks about how lifestyles and wellbeing are being influenced by social, environmental or political factors. She focuses on holistic concepts of wellness and applies a cross-cultural dimension to her work.
HTWW Team delivers the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2020:
- 1 October (online) Arabian Hotel Investment Conference/AHIC Day 3: Investing in Wellness the Right Way to Ensure ROI
- 11 September (online) IGCAT Annual Conference: Exploring Linkages Between Food, Well-being and Sustainable Tourism
- 11-13 March & 29-30 April (Chur, Switzerland) Minor in Health Tourism Management Course (Fachhochschule Graubünden)
- 10-14 February (Parnu, Estonia) Health Tourism Course (University of Tartu, Parnu Kolledz)
- 24 January (Vilnius, Lithuania) Health Tourism: Luxury or Necessity Forum
HTWW Team planned to deliver the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2020:
- 19-21 March (Seoul, South Korea) Medical Korea 2020
- 11 March (Da Nangh, Vietnam) APSWC Annual Workshop 2020
- 5 March (Berlin, Germany) Expert Forum Wellness ITB 2020
- 11-12 May (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic) Punta Cana Wellness
- 14-15 May (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic) WTA Annual Meeting 2020
HTWW Team delivers the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2021:
- 27-29 January (St Anton, Austria) Medical Wellness Congress 2021
You can learn about our talks and approaches from a selection of presentation we are happy to share with you. You can access them via our SlideShare account.