HTWW team have been invited to present at a large number of professional and academic events all around the world. We are proud to mention that we have been presenting and talking about wellbeing, wellness, healthcare, health and travel related topics and subjects in over 100 locations worldwide.
László is known for his disruptive, yet informative, inspirational as well as entertaining talks and presentations. He often talks about experience engineering and development, health destination management, marketing and competiveness in health tourism and performance benchmarking.
Melanie uses her academic and research background to create analytical and visionary talks about how lifestyles and wellbeing are being influenced by social, environmental or political factors. She focuses on holistic concepts of wellness and applies a cross-cultural dimension to her work.
HTWW Team delivers the following talks, presentations and trainings in 2020:
- 19-21 March (Seoul, South Korea) Medical Korea 2020
- 11-13 March & 29-30 April (Chur, Switzerland) Minor in Health Tourism Management Course (Fachhochschule Graubünden)
- 5 March (Berlin, Germany) Expert Forum Wellness ITB 2020
- 10-14 February (Parnu, Estonia) Health Tourism Course (University of Tartu, Parnu Kolledz)
- 24 January (Vilnius, Lithuania) Health Tourism: Luxury or Necessity Forum
You can learn about our talks and approaches from a selection of presentation we are happy to share with you. You can access them via our SlideShare account.